نــــــــــــــــور منتـــــــــــــــديـــــــــات الـــــــــــعــــــــــــرب
اهلا ومرحبا بك يسعدنا انضمامك فى نور منتديات العرب اذا كنت زائر او تسجيل الدخول اذا كنت عضو
تحياتى..خالد
نــــــــــــــــور منتـــــــــــــــديـــــــــات الـــــــــــعــــــــــــرب
اهلا ومرحبا بك يسعدنا انضمامك فى نور منتديات العرب اذا كنت زائر او تسجيل الدخول اذا كنت عضو
تحياتى..خالد
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

N O O R EL A R A B

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

A Conspiracy I can support

اذهب الى الأسفل 
4 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
خالد النور
admin
admin
خالد النور

رقم العضوية : 1
عدد الرسائل : 4450
العمر : 23
الموقع : elnor.ahlamontada.com
نقاط : 27112
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/03/2009

A Conspiracy I can support Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: A Conspiracy I can support   A Conspiracy I can support Icon_minitimeالسبت 27 فبراير 2010 - 17:46

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

A SPIRITUAL CONSPIRACY
On the surface of the world right now there is
war and violence and things seem dark. But calmly and quietly, at the same time,
something else is happening underground An inner revolution is taking place
and certain individuals are being called to a higher light. It is a silent revolution. From the inside out. From the ground up. This is a Global operation. A Spiritual Conspiracy. There are sleeper cells in every nation on the planet. You wont see us on the T.V. You wont read about us in the newspaper You wont hear about us on the radio We dont seek any glory We dont wear any uniform We come in all shapes and sizes, colors and styles Most of us work anonymously We are quietly working behind the scenes
in every country and culture of the world Cities big and small, mountains and valleys,
in farms and villages, tribes and remote islands You could pass by one of us on the street
and not even notice We go undercover We remain behind the scenes It is of no concern to us who takes the final credit But simply that the work gets done Occasionally we spot each other in the street We give a quiet nod and continue on our way During the day many of us pretend we have normal jobs But behind the false storefront at night
is where the real work takes a place Some call us the Conscious Army We are slowly creating a new world
with the power of our minds and hearts We follow, with passion and joy Our orders come from from the Central Spiritual Intelligence We are dropping soft, secret love bombs when no one is looking
Poems ~ Hugs ~ Music ~ Photography ~ Movies ~ Kind words ~ Smiles ~ Meditation and prayer ~ Dance ~ Social activism ~ Websites Blogs ~ Random acts of kindness...
We each express ourselves in our own unique ways
with our own unique gifts and talents Be the change you want to see in the world That is the motto that fills our hearts We know it is the only way real transformation takes place We know that quietly and humbly we have the
power of all the oceans combined Our work is slow and meticulous Like the formation of mountains It is not even visible at first glance And yet with it entire tectonic plates
shall be moved in the centuries to come Love is the new religion of the 21st century You dont have to be a highly educated person Or have any exceptional knowledge to understand it It comes from the intelligence of the heart Embedded in the timeless evolutionary pulse of all human beings Be the change you want to see in the world Nobody else can do it for you We are now recruiting Perhaps you will join us Or already have. All are welcome The door is open

khaled elnor
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://elnor.ahlamontada.com/
الدهيرة
[ نور نشيط ]
[ نور نشيط ]
الدهيرة

عدد الرسائل : 257
العمر : 44
نقاط : 10931
تاريخ التسجيل : 15/02/2010

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: A Conspiracy I can support   A Conspiracy I can support Icon_minitimeالأحد 28 فبراير 2010 - 23:05

هاذي ما كانت في المقرر
هبة النور
مشرفة حظك اليوم
هبة النور

عدد الرسائل : 1252
الموقع : نور منتديات العرب
نقاط : 13440
تاريخ التسجيل : 15/11/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: A Conspiracy I can support   A Conspiracy I can support Icon_minitimeالإثنين 1 مارس 2010 - 16:16

ثانكس
????
زائر

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: A Conspiracy I can support   A Conspiracy I can support Icon_minitimeالأربعاء 9 يونيو 2010 - 23:25

really I like it
gizliortak3
[ نور نشيط ]
[ نور نشيط ]
gizliortak3

عدد الرسائل : 108
نقاط : 11077
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/06/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: A Conspiracy I can support   A Conspiracy I can support Icon_minitimeالأربعاء 27 يوليو 2011 - 20:00

maskoor

A Conspiracy I can support
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
نــــــــــــــــور منتـــــــــــــــديـــــــــات الـــــــــــعــــــــــــرب :: 
نور منتديات العرب شامل
 :: Languages World
-
انتقل الى: