نــــــــــــــــور منتـــــــــــــــديـــــــــات الـــــــــــعــــــــــــرب
اهلا ومرحبا بك يسعدنا انضمامك فى نور منتديات العرب اذا كنت زائر او تسجيل الدخول اذا كنت عضو
تحياتى..خالد
نــــــــــــــــور منتـــــــــــــــديـــــــــات الـــــــــــعــــــــــــرب
اهلا ومرحبا بك يسعدنا انضمامك فى نور منتديات العرب اذا كنت زائر او تسجيل الدخول اذا كنت عضو
تحياتى..خالد
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

N O O R EL A R A B

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Six answered prayers, God willing

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
خالد النور
admin
admin
خالد النور

رقم العضوية : 1
عدد الرسائل : 4450
العمر : 23
الموقع : elnor.ahlamontada.com
نقاط : 27112
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/03/2009

Six answered prayers, God willing Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Six answered prayers, God willing   Six answered prayers, God willing Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 27 يوليو 2010 - 21:57

Almighty God said: (My slaves ask you) ..

1 - The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him (from when he hears the call O Lord of this perfect call and the prayer list coming Muhammad means virtue, and the high degree of excellence, and God send it primarily commendable promised) solved his intercession on the Day of Resurrection.

2 - A prayer for forgiveness (O God You are not me and I am your servant, and I covenant and promise as best I could seek refuge in You from the evil of what I did to your weakness and higher Vagvrli I acknowledge my sin, for none forgives sins except You.)

3 - answered prayer (Oh God, I Asailk I bear witness that you are the God is not God but the One You are the individual Samad, who begets not and did not have no longer one) responded to God prayed, God willing.

4 - Granular prayer to God (Oh God, his family treated us what you are and what we Talmna people you folks the people of piety and forgiveness).

5 - (the name of Allah that does not compromise anything with his name in the earth or in heaven, the umbrella).

6 - Prayer of the Prophet peace be upon him (God, I seek your knowledge of the heart does not work and do not show reverence and prayer not answered him, Lord of the Worlds).
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://elnor.ahlamontada.com/
gizliortak3
[ نور نشيط ]
[ نور نشيط ]
gizliortak3

عدد الرسائل : 108
نقاط : 11077
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/06/2009

Six answered prayers, God willing Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Six answered prayers, God willing   Six answered prayers, God willing Icon_minitimeالأربعاء 27 يوليو 2011 - 20:04

maskoor
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
نــــــــــــــــور منتـــــــــــــــديـــــــــات الـــــــــــعــــــــــــرب :: 
نور منتديات العرب شامل
 :: Languages World
-
انتقل الى: