نــــــــــــــــور منتـــــــــــــــديـــــــــات الـــــــــــعــــــــــــرب
اهلا ومرحبا بك يسعدنا انضمامك فى نور منتديات العرب اذا كنت زائر او تسجيل الدخول اذا كنت عضو
تحياتى..خالد
نــــــــــــــــور منتـــــــــــــــديـــــــــات الـــــــــــعــــــــــــرب
اهلا ومرحبا بك يسعدنا انضمامك فى نور منتديات العرب اذا كنت زائر او تسجيل الدخول اذا كنت عضو
تحياتى..خالد
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

N O O R EL A R A B

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Everything You Need To Know About Asking for Guidance

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
خالد النور
admin
admin
خالد النور

رقم العضوية : 1
عدد الرسائل : 4450
العمر : 23
الموقع : elnor.ahlamontada.com
نقاط : 27098
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/03/2009

Everything You Need To Know About Asking for Guidance  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Everything You Need To Know About Asking for Guidance    Everything You Need To Know About Asking for Guidance  Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 27 يوليو 2010 - 22:05

How the Muslim Youth

What Istikhaarah?

Istikhaarah Language: Request benevolent thing. Said: Astkr God fall down to you.
And idiomatically: Request box. Any request for disbursement to the Elan is chosen God, and the first prayer, or prayer contained in the proverb.
: The request good at something, a Astfal good or good - breaking the beginning and the opening seconds, the weight of Enabah, the name of what you say Khar him God, and Astkhar God: asked him good, and the Khar him: given what is good for him, meant: Request better of the two who needs to get one of them. (Ibn Hajar: Fath al-Bari in Sharh Saheeh Bukhari)

Rule:

Unanimously agreed that the istikhaarah years, evidence of legitimacy of the report narrated by Bukhari from Jabir may Allah be pleased with him (God, I Ostejerk your knowledge, and in all things, and I ask You please the Great (talk ..

When a person needs to recite the phrases?

The person in this world, things have been mystified by them and shaped, so one needs to resort to the Creator of the heavens and the earth and the creator of people, asking his hands and called Mstejera pray, hoping the right thing in the application, he claimed the tranquility and peace of mind. When provided with job as buying a car, or want to marry or work in a particular job or want to travel it istikhaarah him.
Shaykh al-Islam, Ibn Taymiyyah: What regret it Astkhar Creator and creatures Sharow, proved in his command. The Almighty said: (the great mercy of God Lent if you're rough and the heart to shake you have taken them and ask forgiveness for them and go ahead it determined, then put your trust in Allah: for Allah loves those who trust in) (Surat Al-lived N: 159), said
Qatada: What advocates of people who consult the face of God but guided to a more rational ordered.
Al-Nawawi said Almighty God's mercy: in the door Istikhaarah and consultation:
The istikhaarah with God, and consultation with opinion leaders and righteousness, so that the rights is inadequate or shortening, man was created weak, they can pose as things stand, where what may be reluctant to do?

Prayer Prayer Asking for Guidance

Jabir may Allah be pleased with him said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him teaches istikhaarah in all things also teaches sura of the Koran says: If you are interested Fleurkaa rak'ahs non-obligatory prayer, then to say: (God, I Ostejerk your knowledge, and in all things, and I ask you please Great, you estimated in a better position, learn and know, and you Knower of the unseen God, I know that this (here called CDROM) better for me in my religion and my livelihood and my affairs or: my order and later on, Then ordain it for me and pleased me, and bless me in it, O If you know that this is (here called CDROM) evil of me in my religion and my livelihood and my affairs or: warrants and later on, Then turn it away from me and turn me away from him and appreciate me well, where he was then ours tags. The so-called needs) and the novel (and Rdhani tags (Bukhari (1166)

How to recite the phrases?

1 - ablution for prayer and blessings.
2 - faith .. To be the intention to recite the phrases before them.
3 - prayer of .. The year that read the first rak'ah done after Sura Fatiha (Say: O disbelievers), and to Him after Sura Fatiha (Say God is One).
4 - In the last prayer delivered.
5 - after the prayer beseeching raise your hands to God and He recounted his greatness and his ability and Mtdbera pray.
6 - In the first prayer praise and commends pray God Almighty .. Then pray to the Prophet peace be upon him, and the best prayer which is said Abrahamic Baltchehd. «O Allah, bless Muhammad and Muhammad as You blessed Ibrahim and the family of Abraham and bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad as you blessed Ibrahim and the family of Ibrahim in the worlds you Hameed Majeed» or any version of the reservation.
7 - The prayer read Istikhaarah: (O Allah, I Ostejerk in all things with your knowledge ... to another prayer.
8 - and if you reach when you say: (Oh God, I know that this is ((here called the object to be a
Example: Oh God, I know that this is ((my travel to the country as well, buying a car as well as or marry the daughter of so and so I'm so and so or other things)), then complete the prayer and say: good for me in my religion and my livelihood and my affairs or he said urgently warrants and why Vakedrh me and pleased me, and bless me in it.
You say it twice .. Once good and evil once and the second part of prayer: but I know that this is evil of me in a religious and my livelihood and my affairs ... To another prayer.
9 - then pray to the Prophet peace be upon him .. As it did not the first Abrahamic prayer which is said Baltchehd.
10 - and now over the Muslim Youth .. Leaving things to God, relying upon him .. And I am looking at your dreams or let alone the narrow Issabk .. Not pay any attention to these things with something .. And trying in your order to another Matsal it.

Istikhaarah ways:

The first method: Eid Lord of the worlds the Almighty, who knows what was and what should and should not be if it was how.
The second road: consulting the people of opinion, the good and the Secretariat, said the Almighty: (and) go ahead it
This speech of the Prophet peace be upon him and the Almighty said: (Vaaf them and ask forgiveness for them and go ahead it determined, then put your trust in Allah: for Allah loves those who trust) (Surat Al-lived N: 159), and the Prophet peace be upon him is a lion people view and Osoppem correct, consult with his companions in some of the things that constitute it, as well as his successors after him, they consult the people of opinion and righteousness.

What is the advice or report Istikhaarah?

Do you disagree with scientists provided advice or Istikhaarah? The correct favored Sheikh Mohammed bin Saalih God's mercy - Sharh Riyadh - that asking for guidance presented first, because the Prophet peace be upon him: (If you are interested Fleurkaa rak'ahs ... etc.), and if repeated three times and no, you will see it, consult, then as indicated by the thigh by you, but we say: It istikhaarah three times, it is usually the Prophet peace be upon him that if called called three times, and some scholars said that it repeats the prayer until he sees the human interests of both.

Terms Counselling (a person who is being consulted):

1 - to be of the opinion and experience in matters and tan, experience, and lack of haste.
2 - To be valid in religion because it is not good in religion is not the Secretary of the hadeeth of Anas ibn Maalik, may Allah be pleased with him says that the Messenger of Allah Allah be upon him said: (not those who do not believe he nor the Secretariat of religion is not entrusted to him ) because if it does not fit in it might offend religion, God forbid, and recalls, including damage, or refers to no good, which may lead to the evil to God knoweth it well.

Things must be considered and attention to her:

1 - Familiarize yourself istikhaarah in any order however small.
2 - realize that God Siovqk what is good, and the whole heart during the prayer and pondered, and understand the great sense.
3 - not valid after the obligatory should pray, but to be especially rak'ahs asking for guidance.
4 - if you want should pray after the regular Sunnah prayers or sacrificed, or other redundancy, provided that the plan may istikhaarah before entering the prayer, but if the prayer did not enter ihram Tno istikhaarah not count.
5 - If you need to istikhaarah at the time of prohibition (ie, times in which prayer is forbidden), then be patient until it is resolved prayer, which was his wish to be hard too at the time of separation of DS Astkr.
6 - If you not mind the prayer - such as menses for women - wait until the inhibitor disappears, the case was that his wish to be hard too and necessary, Fastkr pray without prayer.
7 - If you do not save prayer istikhaarah read it from paper or book, and the first to the reservation.
8 - It is permissible to make the prayer Istikhara peace prayer - ie, after tashahhud - may also make it after the prayer.
9 - If you prayed istikhaarah introducing the on what you do and continued to it, not waiting for vision in a dream or something of that.
10 - If you have not seen the fittest may be repeated proverb.
11 - Do not score on this prayer thing, not subtract from it, stop at the borders of text.
12 - Do not make your breeze governor you for what you choose, perhaps the best for you in the opposite of what loves yourself (such as marriage of the girl-specific or buy a certain car Trgbha or otherwise), but should Mstejer leave the choice of straight or else they will be Mstejera God, but it is not sincere in the request good
13, - do not forget to consult the initial wisdom and righteousness and Combine Asking for Guidance and counseling.
14 - Do not istikhaarah one by one. But very possible to invite the mother to her son or daughter to choose God's good for her, at any time and in prayer .. In two places:
I: In the prostration.
II: After the completion of the tashahhud and prayers for the Prophet peace be upon him as the Abrahamic
15 - If you doubt that he intended for pregnant and started to pray, then certain that he is praying Finoeha Needless absolute. Then comes the new Eid prayers
16 - If many things do enough pregnant and where one or each one is pregnant? .. Answer: the first and best for each one collected is pregnant and that there is nothing wrong.
17 - Do not Abominations is pregnant in the first section of the taboo. "
18 - may not be istikhaarah Palmsobhp or the Koran (as do Shiites) Allah has guided, but are istikhaarah legitimate way by prayer and supplication.

Utility:

Abdullah bin Umar: (The man istikhaarah God chooses him, Vischt his Lord, there is soon to consider the consequence if he had Khar him).
In al-Musnad narrated from Sa'd ibn Abi Waqas reported that the Prophet peace be upon him said (of the happiness of the son of Adam Astkarth God, and happiness of the son of Adam depends on, including justices of God, and Hqop son of Adam, left Eid God Almighty, and Hqop son of Adam, his indignation, including spent God), Ibn al-Qayyim Valmekdor flanked by two things: Asking for Guidance before him, and satisfaction beyond.

Omar ibn Al-Khattab: I do not care to become what I like or what I hate, because I do not know well in love or in hate.
O you Al-Muslim does not hate the resent incident and tribulations incident, Fflerb is hate be your salvation, The Lord of something that you prefer the Attbk, Almighty said: (and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that ye love a thing which is bad for you and Allah knows and you do not know) (Al- Baqarah: 216).

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah: What regret it Astkhar creator, creatures, and shower, and proved in his command.

May Allah help you and what is good and righteous
Blessings and peace upon our Prophet Muhammad and his family and companions
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://elnor.ahlamontada.com/
gizliortak3
[ نور نشيط ]
[ نور نشيط ]
gizliortak3

عدد الرسائل : 108
نقاط : 11063
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/06/2009

Everything You Need To Know About Asking for Guidance  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Everything You Need To Know About Asking for Guidance    Everything You Need To Know About Asking for Guidance  Icon_minitimeالأربعاء 27 يوليو 2011 - 20:07

maskoor
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Everything You Need To Know About Asking for Guidance
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
نــــــــــــــــور منتـــــــــــــــديـــــــــات الـــــــــــعــــــــــــرب :: 
نور منتديات العرب شامل
 :: Languages World
-
انتقل الى: